SALES MERCHANDISER [ TEBRAU ]
Post Graduate Diploma
- Ensure that a proper level of stock is maintained and that the merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement.
- Resolve issues that may arise as a result of audits.
- Solve problems at the store level to maintain the standards established in the initial sales agreement.
- Train store employees to give them an awareness and appreciation of certain products so they're more likely to recommend these products to customers.
- Execute and oversee special promotional campaigns created to boost sales volume.
- Monitor sales volume, inspect inventory levels, and maintaining in-store promotional materials.
- At least 1 year experience in merchandising/retail sales
- Possess good command and public relations skill and team player
- Good interpersonal skills, strong organizational and decision-making skill
- Result oriented, independent, self-motivating, energetic
- Experience in stock control and reporting would be advantageous
- Must possess a valid driving license D and with own transport
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]