INSPECTOR – QC [SEELONG, SENAI]
Specialisation: Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,500.00 – 3,500.00
Posted Date : May 26, 2023
Inspector – QC
Location: Seelong, Senai
- To carry-out pre-concreting and post-concreting inspection for the precast products.
- To randomly check fresh concrete quality before pouring.
- To ensure that all panel assigned with appropriate ID and sticker after demoulding.
- To update in the system all the production checklist and quality record.
- To liaise with client / consultant representative on quality matter.
- To feedback to engineer/manager on quality issue at shopfloor and to follow up corrective action implementation.
- Attend to client / customer complaint and site investigation, if necessary, and feedback to engineer/manager.
- To ensure that all panel under rectification works, follows approved method statement and / or Standard Operating Procedure.
- Any other job function assigned, and new responsibilities as may be added as and when necessary from time to time.
- Degree in Building / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years related experience in similar trade and have exposure in precast concrete construction. Experience in prestress operation will be an added advantage.
- Possessed good inspection skill and fluent with construction workflow.
- Proficient in english, computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality matured and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and energetic team player.
Kindly contact Ms Suhaila at 012-5265453 and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org