CASUAL LEASE EXECUTIVE [JOHOR BAHRU,JOHOR]
CASUAL LEASE EXECUTIVE
Ensure that our long-term leasing strategy will be achieved by:
• Building a stable & profitable leasing business with well-defined leasing processes that is
consistent & professional with all tenants.
• Developing a strong business competence that creates value for our tenants, shopper and coworkers.
• Establishing leadership qualities to grow the business through people, guided by our strong
company culture & values.
- Prospect & secure inline premises (as the temporary solutions), common area and other meansof leasing.
- Maintain strong relationship and have clear understanding of the expansion plans and technicalrequirements of tenants in particular category (common area and temporary solutions for inlinepremises)
- Strategize deal structure, prepare and coordinate all leasing related materials to deliver bestpossible lease deals by reaching or exceeding pre-defined commercial goals throughnegotiation strategy
- Contribute & support yearly lease plan actions, evaluate possible commercial or reputationalrisks, initiate and propose solutions (risks & commercial results) for stakeholders to take leasingdecisions.
- Work with matrix leasing teams to deliver reporting information, presentations and supportand encourage short term lease convert into long term lease.
- Establish & build networking channels with potential prospects, existing tenants, consultants,
and contribute a strong database to master tenant database.
- Constantly conduct market research, competitors studies, following the new trend and to
initiate new brands which is most relevant to SC lease strategies for maintaining the
competitive edge of the SC.
- Establish and maintain good and long term relationship with tenants for sustainable business
cooperation as Preferred Landlord and Initiate cooperation with existing tenants in terms of
bringing new brands to SC as the first choice.
- Represent Ikano Centre on selected business events, exhibitions and other events in
accordance with Company policy.
- Keeping TMS or other defined system updated with relevant information on assigned tenants
and potential brands (including waiting lists, company and brand information, relations
- Initiate solution to maintain the relationship with tenant for future projects even though there is
dispute on commercial terms.
Other tasks as assigned by line manager as defined in company business plan, company strategy or
business need of the Company related to leasing issues.
Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,
Master’s Degree, preferably in Real Estate or related discipline.
• 3 – 5 years working experience in leasing & marketing / leasing administration within a
shopping centre environment.
• Pro-active with positive attitude, independent and strong organization skills.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to create and improve
• Strong in tenant solicitation, lease negotiation & retailer network/relationship.
• Able to work independently and under pressure, able to multi-task.
• Possesses good verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Others additional language
will added advantages
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]