PRODUCT PLANNER [SINGAPORE]
Specialisation: Others/Category not available
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Singapore, Singapore
Salary Range : S$ 2,800.00 – 4,000.00
Posted Date : May 15, 2023
Location : Singapore
Working Hours : Monday-Friday : 9am-6 or 10am-7pm
Salary Range : S00-S00
Prefer CHINESE candidates only
- Develop product/itinerary for Series group tour / FIT packages
- Research and identify suitable travel destinations, accommodations, transportation, and activities that match the mass market customer profile
- Develop and maintain relationships with travel suppliers such as airlines, hotels, tour operators, and transportation providers to ensure they have the latest information and best pricing options .
- Advise sales team on travel-related topics such as visa requirements, travel insurance, health and safety concerns, and local customs.
- Be responsible for in charged destinations sales performance by providing good and update itineraries and competitive selling prices.
- Able to interact and motivate the sales team to push for sales
- Ensure our customers receive high-quality service throughout the planning and execution of trip.
- In case of any travel-related issues or emergencies, be available to resolve the issues promptly and efficiently.
- Continuously improve knowledge and skills to keep up with the latest trends in the travel industry and provide clients with the best possible service.
- To do regular spy check on our competitors and react to make changes accordingly.
Qualifications and skills:
- Diploma or degree in travel and tourism, hospitality management is preferred.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in the travel industry. Past experience as product planner at established companies conducting Series Tour.
- Design itinerary suitable for each different market and clients.
- Good relationship with suppliers, especially airlines.
- Thorough understanding of the travel industry, including knowledge of various travel destinations, travel regulations and travel trends.
- Effective communication skills, able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills, resolve issues related to travel arrangements, such as flight cancellations or lost luggage.
- Familiarity with travel planning software, online booking systems, and other relevant technology.
- Knowledge of both verbal and written in Mandarin and English.
- To be creative both in product designing and marketing.
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]