SALES MANAGER [ULU TIRAM]
Job Title : Sales Manager
Frencken Group Limited (FGL) is a global integrated solutions company focusing on the Analytical,
Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Industrial and Semiconductor segments. We offer integrated design,
prototyping, new product introduction, manufacturing and supply chain solutions to our valued customers.
FGL believes that the success of the company and the leadership role of FGL in the industry are critically
dependent on its quality of leadership, technology know-how, operational competency and employee
• Overall responsible for representing the company to the customer and the customer to the
company in all business-related activities.
• Actively directs/manages resources and executes key quality strategic sales related
programs/projects within assigned area of responsibility. These are activities in support of
• Selling and marketing of company, systems and services to end-user customers in assigned
geographic, territory, industry or accounts.
• Developing customer relationships who are actively engaged through partnership and growth.
• Responsible to initiate/align strategies that stretch operational capabilities and capacities to
achieve desire outcome for the organization
• Collaborate with operational team to ensure that FGL products are safe, legal, and meet or exceed
the customer’s expectations for quality and is in compliance with agreed international standards.
• Acts as a change agent to help establish a quality and customer centered culture.
• Advocate culture of continuous improvement of quality through FMEA (analyzing, identifying
risk in the production/ manufacturing methods and processes then implementing counter-measures
to prevent occurrence)
• Establish ‘quality’ KPIs that will allow tracking of sales activities and forecast.
• Responsible to maintain internal system following the ISO and TS standards.
• Perform tasks as assigned by Superior as and when required.
• To provide dynamic leadership, guidance, training and motivation to all Sales staff in the same
• Responsible to closely follow and close all topics with customer during product EOL.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE ROLE
• Interprets customer needs and works to meet those needs; identifies potential business
opportunities, referring more complex leads to other internal resources to support.
• Leads and arbitrate projects requiring coordination with other functions and organizations.
• Anticipates customer needs, investigates underlying causes and identifies short term or long term
solutions; creates and leads business development plans over the short to medium term.
• Reduces broad concepts, sales strategies into structured programs to achieve assigned
• Initiates, innovate and leads development, implementation of strategy development for complex
accounts; is the key technical contributor.
• Arbitrate in solving a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity between
customers and operations.
• Adopts a pro-active approach to analyzing situations for potential issues with regards to sales
activities, viz. sales forecast, orders and delivery, resolving problems, and where necessary initiate
escalation to management.
• Provide regular sales KPI updates/reports to management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Degree or Diploma in related field plus a minimum of 5years relevant experience.
• An Engineering background is preferred.
• Work experience related to the plastic manufacturing process or equivalent.
• Sales management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with teams and build effective working relationships is a must.
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent proactive problem solving, analytical, statistical process control, lean concepts and
leadership skills are necessary.
• Good working knowledge of English, written and spoken.
• Good working knowledge of computer skills (excel, word, power point)
Kindly contact Mr Edwin +6012 692 5453 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org