CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (VIETNAMESE SPEAKER) [JOHOR BAHRU]
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (VIETNAMESE SPEAKER)
- Work Location: Johor Bahru City Square
- Working Day: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- (Working day and hours may be adjusted in the future according to clients’ requirement)
- Basic Salary: RM2,800 – RM3,000
- Nature of Business:
- Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) – 1 vacancy
- E-commerce (online store) – 2 vacancies
- To provide timely solutions and support to all customers request via various communication channels such as inbound calls, emails, live chat etc. To collect and record all relevant information accurately into the Intake system. To report details of all complaints within the time frame to the department/personnel in charge. To ensure consumer is kept informed of the progress of the complaint review and to communicate the results of the investigation as advised by supervisor. To prepare daily reports of concerns received from consumers. To achieve individual performance expectations and development. To perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Candidate must be able to read, speak, and type Vietnamese & English.
- Candidate must possess Malaysia spouse visa.
- Required Skill(s): Customer Service, Communication Skill, Active Listening, Typing Skill
- Training will be provided.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Our employee benefits:-
1. On-the-job training
2. Transport allowances (RM100 per month during probation period, RM200 per month upon confirmation)
3. Language allowances (RM300 per month, entitled after completed training)
4. Medical insurance (Inpatient & Outpatient, with annual limit)
5. Marriage leave, paternity leave, bereavement leave
6. At least 14 days annual leave since the first year of joining
7. Annual bonus
8. Company activities
Kindly contact Mr Edwin +6012 692 5453 or send your resume to email@example.com