CHEF DE PARTIE (HEAD CHEF ASSISTANT) [MACPHERSON]
CHEF DE PARTIE (HEAD CHEF ASSISTANT)
Basic salary : 00 – 00
5.5 days work per week, with duty roaster arrange.
Benefits: Air-con working area (kitchen)
Working Location : Macpherson
* Bond Contract for One Year.
(If contract blench will need to compensate based on balance of month service.)
* Prefer Chinese Male candidate
* Age range below 30.
* Need to taste and handle pork , beef and alcohol as raw ingredients
* Must be able to handle Microsoft Excel, as need to update inventory,daily hygiene documentation, temperature recordings, and email correspondence in PC laptop.
* May need to handle some administrative work, eg : costing, labelling, bar code, QC, report writing.
* Repot to Head chef / Production Head.
* During interview, need to provide 3 month payslip.
Job Description :
Job Description & Requirements
Need Msian Chinese guy mid 20s
– CDP(team Lead) for hot site/Veg Cutter
– Able to do mis en place cutting of vegetables operating semi auto machinery
– Able to assist in hot side cooking
Able to use MS XCEL & MS WORD to tabulate data.
– Any other add hoc duties assigned by the head supervisor.
– Efficient preparation of fresh vegetables for upmarket supermarket chain (cut, pack, vacuum)
– Efficient prep for hot and cold foods
– Basic Oven Use for bakery snacks
– Comply with Basic Food Hygiene and FSSC standards
– Conduct stock taking
– Basic Cleanliness and housekeeping duties
– Involve in R&D for new items (strong interest in culinary / culinary fresh grads / welcome!)
– Simple Admin duties (menu change updates, schedule updating)
– Any other Ad Hoc duties assigned
You should be:
– Holds a valid Food Hygiene Cert
– Good communications skills
– Willingness to work hard
– Ability to work in a fast pace environment
– Explore new range of foods, food trends, able to understand how a central kitchen work and
participate in one
– Have new foods to taste
Kindly contact Ms Emily at +60 12-369 5453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]