INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER (BANGKOK, THAILAND)
The infrastructure manager is a senior vacancy and will be responsible for leading a major function
Infrastructure & security department. As a leadership role the infrastructure manager will be fully capable of leading datacenter, cloud,
database and middleware services from the operation perspective the infrastructure manager needs to be experienced with running
operational engineering teams, handling incidents and continuous improve the team and its services
From a transformation standpoint the infrastructure manager needs to be experienced in developing and leading a transformation
roadmap and executing the transformation within their area of service.
Key responsibilities/What you do
• Work collaboratively as part of the hybrid cloud global engineering team
• Manage and transform the operations of traditional datacenters regionally
• Deliver the transformation agenda regionally towards a cloud first strategy
• Introduce and develop practices of continuous improvement, innovation, policy & procedure.
• Participate in the procurement and selection of datacentre vendor services
• Coordinate major ITSM, ITSCM, DR events
• Support the evolution of datacenter services towards agile ways of working
• Grow and develop the DEVOPS functional team into a mature service.
• Maintain the infrastructure to ensure good security, monitoring and maintenance.
Key requirement /What you bring
• Graduate Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
• 10+ years of IT industry experience
• Previous experience of leading engineering teams 20+ staff
• Experience working in large multinational corporations
• Proven examples of delivering infrastructure transformation
• ITIL certification preferred
• AWS or Azure certification preferred
• Windows or Linux certifications preferred
• Database and middleware qualifications preferred
• Project management qualifications a bonus
• Understanding of agile ways of working
• Experience with traditional databases, middleware platforms and cloud enabled platforms
• Developed customer/executive skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple initiatives at the same time.
• Have strong leadership skills to lead a large engineer team and team managers
• Have a strong understanding of cloud services both public and private.
• Have a strong understand of traditional datacentre operations, virtualisation platforms and operating system platforms of Linux and Windows
• Good understanding of active directory and IT security
• A reasonable understanding of database technologies and middleware platforms
• Have a reasonable understanding of DevOps capabilities and tool chain
• English (highly proficient) – The role will require daily communication with management colleagues throughout APAC region
Kindly contact Ms Selvi at +6012-5495453 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]