MATERIAL HANDLER (GELANG PATAH, JOHOR)
Specialisation: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Gelang Patah, Johor
Salary Range : RM 2,500.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : March 30, 2023
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure that all goods/materials/packages, which are delivered into the company, are unloaded correctly and in line with company procedures and practices.
- To ensure that goods received are correct to delivery notes, checking deliveries upon receipt and signing for the correct number of parcels being delivered.
- To interpret supplier advice notes, certificates of conformity and to verify the advised quantity of goods before goods receiving.
- Helping internal customers with their queries and when they come to collect their parcels.
- To ensure that all goods once receipted are handled correctly labelled before they go onto production lines.
- Ensure that all documentation is filed correctly daily.
- Keep the goods in area clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist with material management and dispatch functions when required.
- Support the transportation of goods around the company when required.
- Ensuring that comply with Health and Safety rules at all times.
- Other duties as required.
You are authorized to act within the jurisdiction and capacity in your job scope to deliver the results/output expected of your job function.
Education: • Diploma / High school “O” level or equivalent
Experience: • Have experience in working in a stores/goods inwards environment
Knowledge/Skills: • Have a competent understanding of computer software packages, i.e. Windows, Database.
• Good Communication skills.
• Counterbalance Forklift license (current).
• Willing to learn companies database system (SAP)
• Flexible attitude to work methods and practices.
• Be able to work overtime when required.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Does involve heavy lifting.
• Have legible handwriting.
• Must have a methodical and practical approach to work.
• Must be a team player.
We welcome fresh Diploma graduates for both positions. Candidate with forklift license will be advantage
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]