BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (ULU TIRAM, JOHOR)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, you will be responsible for identifying key growth industries, implementing strategic plans to develop new accounts and foster collaborative partnership with customers.
1. Leverage on experience, wide contacts and emerging trends to grow new markets
2. Oversee the group sales activities, provide strong leadership and guidance to sales team in Asia Pacific region
3. Review KPIs, monitor sales performances, manage sales team and customer relationships to meet targets.
4. Understand customer expectation and company resources to offer solutions and support
5. Regional travel to secure new business and engage strategic business partners
Ø Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
Ø 5-8 years’ international business development experience in a manufacturing environment
Ø Preferably experience managing automotive customers
Ø Highly resourceful, driven with good communication and presentation skills
Ø Keen business acumen and demonstrated success in similar capacity
Kindly contact Mr Edwin +6012 692 5453 or send your resume to email@example.com