QUALITY INPESCTOR (SINGAPORE)
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
Work location: Singapore, East, Ubi
Nationality: Singaporean, Singapore PR, Malaysian. China
• Responsible for performing the quality assurance and quality check work in the company.
• Responsible for directing and supervising WIP and final inspections.
• Responsible for handling and approving First Article Submissions.
• Understanding and ensuring compliance with customer’s requirements.
• Responsible for creating 8D reports.
• Responsible for providing periodical quality review and trainings.
• Responsible for involving in First Article Product and process development.
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience with handling basic QC equipment e.g. micrometer, venier calliper, smart scope etc.
• Experience with QC documentation a plus.
• Responsible and meticulous, task-oriented.
Contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]