ERP MANAGER (JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR)
1. Lead as Project Manager in the implementation and deployment of the new ERP System
2. Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for
3. Monitor and control implementation progress to ensure the project is completed as scheduled and
within budget for the projects.
4. Effectively communicate project status and key project metrics (KPIs) to stakeholders and across the
enterprise as necessary.
5. Work with end users at all different levels to guide business flow and procedure and develop
innovative solutions to meet users’ requirements and to achieve desired organizational goals and
6. Lead, coach, and assist the users to solve any system issues during the pre-migration and postmigration
and act as the focal point team.
7. Responsible for developing or updating policies, SOPs, flowcharts, and manuals for the Company in
line with the new process in ERP.
8. Manage to troubleshoot and identify solutions that support business process post-ERP system
9. Effectively mitigate project risks through risk identification and proactive planning.
10. Others tasks assigned by management.
Candidate must possess at least a Degree holder or equivalent
expertise, and detailed knowledge of ERP Systems.
Basic understanding and managing of ERP operation & support
Hands-on and can-do approach
Ability to adapt to change
Experience in a manufacturing environment.