SOLVENT RECOVERY – MANAGER (ISKANDAR PUTERI, JOHOR)
Specialisation: Engineering – Industrial
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : March 15, 2023
Solvent Recovery JD for Manager Level:
- Solvent recovery planning and execution based on plants production planning and running products recovered solvents generated, its recovery and recycling in same campaign and monitoring on day to day basis
- Ensuring resource available, equipment availability, utilities, BMR, raw material, manpower, safety PPE’s etc.)
- Implementation and monitoring of value addition system like cGMP and Housekeeping, safety, EHS and standard stem adherence.
- Consistently monitoring and upgrading the improvement of solvent recovery and productivity, cost reduction, energy conservation, process implementation, efficiency, services by efficient utilization of men material and equipment’s
- Preparation of daily report by cross checking and physically verifying quality, quantity, yield and reporting to immediate supervisor
- Ensuring and monitoring the quality of recovered solvent, its timely close loop smooth and safe movements with system to production use.
- Ensure to all online documentation work, monthly reports, quarterly reports, solvent recovery performance indicator, Training to subordinates and its record, data preparation, root cause analysis.
- Preparation / Revision of BMR and SOP’s and related others documents updating
- Ensuring to online all documents related to change control, incident, deviation, OOS, CAPA, URS and qualification in solvent recovery plant.
- Operation of Electronic System Like Trackwise, SAP, eVLMS system etc
- Operation of DCS & ABB system
- Ensuring to all equipment availability to complete on time for the preventive maintenance and calibration.
- Operation of Batch and continuous distillation process.
- Coordinate with QC/QA/SCM/ Warehouse/ EM / IA for solving online trouble shooting and ensured that recovered solvent released on timely to production use.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org]