Assistance Maintenance Manager
Responsible for analyzing and providing technical support of the current Manufacturing system in order to provide: safe methods, optimal production capabilities, cost reduction opportunities, process control methods and plans, and manufacturing layouts.
• Analyzes, documents and provides recommendations for individual part or process failures from a technical and operations standpoint.
• Analyzes information and prepares reports for management review in such areas as capital budgets and capital acquisition requests.
• Provides expert resolution of issues and monitors integration of work within the department.
• Reviews technical concepts of major projects and performs equipment specification.
• Personally participates in solving particularly difficult technical problems.
• Organizes and leads teams of multi-disciplined personnel through delegation, leadership, training and effective utilization of all team members.
• Develop, implement and monitor continuous improvement activities aimed at improving safety, efficiency, quality and costs.
• Develop and implement action items aimed at providing a satisfying work environment through meeting or exceeding the established people satisfaction targets.
• Develops and maintains positive employee relations within the guidelines of company policy.
• To develop subordinates for future positions through coaching, mentoring and training opportunities.
• Human resource activities such as employee selection, pay administration, employee counseling, training, performance reviews, discipline, and the administration of policies and agreements.
• Actively participates in the appropriate management team(s), assisting with the development and realization of strategic plans, organizational development, capital and operating budgets, and other corporate goals and outcomes.
• Able to complete ad-hoc assignments / projects given by Maintenance Manager/ Production Manager on time.
• Any other duties as required and assigned by the Management.
• Ensure safety, 5S, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Kindly contact Ms Selvi at +6012-7856043 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]