ACCOUNTING MANAGER, SHOPPING CENTRE (JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR)
Specialisation: Finance – General/Cost Accounting
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 7,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : February 20, 2023
- Ensure effective management, monitoring and tracking of business entities, reporting financial status.
- Analyze business performance/results, providing feedback to key stakeholders.
- Budget and Forecast: Preparation on consolidation of various departments within the Shopping Centre business, presentation and analysis
- Review and approve payment bi-monthly
- Managing Cashflow and Treasury aspects of the Company
- Liaising with Bankers, Auditors, Company Secretary and tax agent
- Responsible to document and explain variations to budgets and forecast management reports, including any future/ potential exposures to the organisation.
- Monitor the AR team on follow up of collections.
- Prepare and report monthly financial results in accordance with company deadlines.
- Monitor and account for company assets.
- Financial accounting and ensuring books & records are properly kept to meet statutory or audit requirements.
- Guiding and coaching co-workers including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Analyze and monitor cost for shopping centre operation and departmental cost for performance evaluation report on a monthly basis in comparison with budget performance.
- Renew and Improve SOPs and identify gaps to drive accounting and finance process efficiencies and improvements.
- Managerial and leadership, Technical background from large scale companies.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Communication and organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness and customer service-oriented approach.
- Financial responsibility and budgeting experience.
- Organizational skills and multitasking, ability to prioritize.
- Able to work in a matrix organization and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Retail or shopping Centre experience (will be an added advantage)
- Able to work independently
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]