ENGINEERING MANAGER ( SINGAPORE )
Specialisation: Singapore Job
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Singapore, Singapore
Salary Range : S$ 3,000.00 – 4,000.00
Posted Date : February 02, 2023
JOB SCOPE AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ensure Workplace in Safe and Healthy Environment.
- Safe and efficient receiving,storage,issuing of goods.
- Ensure No Slips, Trips and Falls environment
- Use correct lifting postures and techniques to prevent injuries
- To have and maintain good daily attendance and punctuality.
- To update team member at least 2 working days in advance before going for leave , in order to minimize downtime
- Daily Update of Project Progress to immediate superior.
- Weekly report progress
- To effectively lead and ensure the engineering projects are carried out in compliance to company policies and all relevant authorities' regulations and laws to deliver quality project works against project plan
- Plan, prioritise and manage multiple engineering projects from conceptual development to handover, within budget, on time, safety and of the required quality.
- Prioritise tasks and assign team members to ensure that the team’s overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met.
- Evaluate & authorise changes that significantly impact the scope budget or timeline of a project.
- Lead the most complex or critical engineering projects, monitor progress and performance against the project plan.
- To Identify and resolve operational problems and minimise delays.
- Allocate capital and human resources to maximise productivity.
- Analyse and approve project investments that best meet the organisation needs.
- Involve in the pre and post-sale bid preparation functions.
- To analyse and understand tender requirements.
- To supervise the collection of commercial, financial and technical information needed for the bid and proposal.
- To lead post proposal review to identify good practices and continuous improvements
- Identify project risk and opportunities.
- Maintain risk management focus throughout the project duration.
- Select, lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of professional
- Ensure design engineering are completed on time within budget and as per the set goals
- Oversee and ensure feasibility study, conceptual, basic and detailed engineering design that are carried out in accordance with project requirements.
- Ensure that customer safety and quality specifications are constantly met.
- Monitors drafting on all engineering and construction drawings wher necessary.
- Monitors revised or as-built drawings based on mark-ups and instructions given.
- Check on accuracy and quality check of all drafted drawings.
- Monitor as-built drawings for completed orders.
- Lead to Coordinates and cooperates with other disciplines on new process requirements, design to get drawing approved by the client
- Support customers' enquiries, RFQ and delivery lead time and develop effective after-sales support strategies when required.
- Work closely with engineering to address evolving technologies for product development. A liaison function between marketing and engineering to assit in guiding the product / technology development.
- Not authorize to sign any company documents during probation period
- Other Ad-Hoc duties assigned from time to time
Kindly contact Ms Ivy at +6012-7856043 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]