SERVICE TECHNICIAN (SINGAPORE)
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
- Provides responsible service, repair and installation services to our customers in a professional manner
- Accurately diagnose, service, repair, and maintain product in optimum operating condition
- Achieve department KPI
- Work closely with Customer Service team for maintaining and directing the work schedules of technicians
- Reviews product performance and quality and communicate to Technical Director any downward shifts in performance and quality
- Perform testing and inspection on finished goods
- Provide assistance and report to Technical Manager technical service requests to and by project clients
- Other duties as assigned by Technical Director and/or management
1. Possess a valid Electrical Technician License.
2. Minimum Higher NITEC in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.
3. Possess Class 3 driving license
4. Able to communicate / written with English and Chinese to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients.
Working hours: Mon to Fri 8.45am to 5.30pm / Alt Sat 9am to 1pm
Work location : 9 Tagore Lane
- Leave, Medical, Insurance Coverage and Special Incentive Program.
- Company vehicle provided
Kindly contact Ms Emily at +60 12-369 5453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]