MANAGEMENT TRAINEE ( SINGAPORE )
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage all areas of an outlet assigned and accountable to the Area Manager for the delivery of efficient, quality, and profitable service. Provide prompt update to inform Area Manager on all issues and take timely corrective action where necessary, suggest alternative courses of action.
- Adhere to Han’s standards and service levels to increase sales and minimise costs, including food, beverage, supplies, utility, and labour costs.
- Ensure that all daily sale collections are securely banked, and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, timely and in accordance with Han’s policies and procedures.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards and Han’s policies.
- Ensure consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Supervise portion control and preparation quantities to minimise waste.
- Estimate food stock and work with Central Procurement to place orders and schedule delivery.
- Ensure customer service in all areas. Respond to complaints and take appropriate immediate corrective actions. Educate staff on customer complain prevention and deter from future occurrence.
- Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to safeguard staff, customers, and company assets.
- Ensure safe environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event a customer or employee is injured.
- Conduct orientation including safety briefing and oversee the training of new employees.
- Develop employees by providing progressive feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance appraisal.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
Kindly contact Ms Emily at +60 12-369 5453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]