HR SPECIALIST (LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT) (JOHOR BAHRU)
Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Masai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 6,000.00 – 8,000.00
Posted Date : January 11, 2023
GOAL AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
The HR Specialist (L&D) supports the local Plant HR Manager in all cultural transformation processes. This role will provide subject matter learning & development expertise. The HR Specialist (L&D) is also responsible for integrating Talent & Performance Management to the compensation policies, working closely with the HRBP.
The HR Specialist (L&D) manages the design and development of corporate learning & development initiatives across all local departments, ensuring alignment to the business strategy and organizational culture. In addition, the role also will work closely with the Global Talent Team and implement the global strategy in the local team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
• Identify, lead, and prioritize the development needs and programs of the local organization.
• Control training and development budgets as set in the AOP. In order to ensure priority needs are delivered in the most cost-effective manner and to optimize results from available funding.
• Manage vendors in a way that service levels with specific quality and cost of initiatives are in place. Make sure systems exist to measure delivery against these service levels.
• Establish processes to support efficient planning and budgeting of development programs.
• Evaluate suitability of alternative training methods, with special focus on the added value of E-learning in our business including training needs analysis (TNA), training plans, effective use of training resources, accreditation processes, evaluation, audit, and monitoring of training & development activity;
• Forecast training costs and delegate numbers, to accurately plan the training budgets. Design and support the Talent Mgt process to identify critical positions and key associates for delivering short- and long-term business results. Work together to HRBP and Leaders to retain them by development and compensation.
• Roll out assessment for managerial levels together to local HRBPs, ensuring alignment to the global concepts and practices. Provide support to HRBPs in development plan and re-structure based on results of assessment.
• Lead on the production of learning and development policy, standards, and guidelines, including the preparation of the early learning program and budget plan, taking account of current legislation and recommendations and the future direction of the Company;
• Ensure that staff induction and orientation, and mandatory training takes place according to Company policy;
• Attend external meetings (if any), representing the Company, and lead on delegated aspects of project work according to the needs of the Company, ensuring that outcomes are communicated effectively and by discussing all relevant details with all Senior Leaders before decisions are made;
• Establish work rapport with local regulations such as the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) for the latest subsidy updates or new launching/introduction of programs and system implementation. Also, ensuring training grant submission and the claim reimbursement is in order;
• Maintaining effective training record & database. Generate monthly, quarterly, yearly, or ad hoc reports as required by the management;
• Key HR PIC for ISO Management including audit compliances to forms and record control;
• Update ISO documents and compliance to the ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System including support and updating Job Descriptions for each department;
• To support in Engagement Survey program;
• Lead and develop the competencies matrix for the local associates (blue-collar & white-collar);
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, or Professional Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Equivalent;
• A minimum of 5 continuous years in learning and development, training roles in the FMCG industry;
• Able to present professionally and facilitate training sessions;
• Knowledge of the OD process like Performance evaluation, Talent Management and Succession Plan;
• Experience in cultural transformation process, mergers and acquisition;
• Fast-paced, energetic, innovative & creative. Has natural ability to think out of the box;
• Team player with strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
• Familiar with most training tools used by industry professionals;
• Computer proficiency with an excellent ability to use Microsoft Office Products (Words, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) is important.
Business correspondence such as the ability to construct business or official letter or communication is required;
• Competence in Internal Auditor training will be an added advantage;
• Bi-lingual ability in oral and writing will be an added advantage;
Simplicity “Breaks down complexity and provides clear and consistent messages”
Entrepreneurship “Running the business as an owner and a partner”
Accountability “Taking charge and focusing others”
Discipline “Driving operational and financial excellence”
Solidarity “Releasing the power of one”
- Leadership “Developing people and teams”
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]