PROGRAMMER / REACTJS DEVELOPER [ JOHOR BAHRU ]
What you will do as a ReactJS Developer
– Working within an Agile Development Team to deliver new feature into product.
– Design and develop innovative front-end web solution.
– Work collaboratively with backend developers for API integration & Development.
– Perform unit testing, integration test, pack the deliverables and resolve issues.
– Prepare technical documentation as well as software versioning control using git.
– Research new technology and keep up to trend.
– Provide input and contribute to internal design reviews to continuously improve with others.
– Ensure products and components function well to provide an exceptional user experience.
– Comply with all relevant policies, procedures and apply best practices
– Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role.
What you will need to have to be a ReactJS Developer
– Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
– At least 3 years of experience in HTML5, CSS3, JS ES5/ES6, Bootstrap, JQuery.
– Proficiency in ReactJS, Redux.
– Experience in PWA (Progressive Web Application).
– Experience in ReactNative will be added advantage.
– Knowledge in RESTful APIs, Firebase, asynchronous request handling and AJAX.
– Familiar with Agile, DevOps practise, GIT, CI/CD tools & processes.
– A great attitude, energetic, fast learner, able to pick up new technology.
– Able to work both independently and in team environment.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Candidate with more experience can apply the Senior Position.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com]