ASSISTANT MANAGER (GROUP INTERNAL AUDIT) [ PASIR GUDANG ]
Asst Manager, Group Internal Audit (based in Pasir Gudang Johor)
• Perform financial and operational audit assignments including planning, liaising with auditee, developing customized audit programs, executing audit fieldwork, and drafting reports for engagements.
• Perform data analytics based on audit scope, including those of business audits.
• Identifying weaknesses in control activities and recommending practical value-adding recommendations for process improvements.
• Ensure proper documentation and conclusion on the results of audit tests and overall effectiveness of controls, adhering to internal guidelines and timelines.
• Draft audit reports to clearly communicate risks and core audit issues.
• Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendations.
• Involvement in ad hoc investigations / administration matters etc.
• Ability to perform General IT audit review is a plus.
• Degree in Accountancy, ACCA / CIMA or equivalent, CPAs and CIA / CISA will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 3 years audit experience in internal audit department of large conglomerates preferably in Commodity or Food manufacturing industry or international accounting firms will be an added advantage.
• Good knowledge of internal control frameworks, risk management and corporate governance practices.
• Hands-on persons with positive attitude and have a high level of integrity, drive and initiative.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Meticulous with strong analytical skills and sound commercial judgement.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good project management
• Willing to travel to various overseas sites within the Group as and when required.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]