SENIOR PURCHASING EXECUTIVE [ PASIR GUDANG ]
Primary Job Responsibility
1. Responsible for overall procurement, purchasing and material planning activities of packaging and non-packaging materials.
2. Negotiate with vendors on price, delivery, payment terms etc.
3. Involvement in vendor selection based on specification, performance, price, and other terms.
4. Liaise with vendors for any issue related to discrepancy, rejected, defective, returns of materials.
5. Checking on the purchased records for material and sourcing for potential vendors for better cost effectiveness if necessary.
6. Verify purchase order for packaging and non-packaging material.
7. To liaise with supplier on weekly or monthly to check on the volume capacity to supply for packaging to ensure prompt delivery without any delay.
8. Ensure all purchasing processes and documents are in accordance with Company policies and well documented.
9. Manage and Lead the Purchasing Team.
10. Perform any other ad-hoc duties as required by the management.
11. Overall involve and coordinate on Malaysia & Indonesia shipment packing based on sale orders update in drop box.
12. Any other task assigned by Superior and Management from time to time. Secondary Job Duties (In the absence of Purchasing Executive)
13. To prepare delivery schedule based on shipment vessel to supplier for all Malaysia packing.
14. To ensure and follow up packaging material arrive on time to support production planning.
15. To request sample from supplier/ liaise with Engineering of New size testing
16. Liaise with supplier in any Quality issues and to ensure items deliver in Specs.
17. Sourcing (indirect items) as and when necessary. Sourcing and issuing purchase order for non-packaging material (Subject to Material which is not related to export shipment)
18. Updating daily PO Summary (Non-Packaging)
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]