PROCESS ENGINEER ( ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL )
Pls call or wassup Mr Mohd , Technical Consultant ( 0197851503 ) for further inquiries . Can email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description is as highlighted below : –
Proficient in English through all mediums of communication. Ability to write and review good quality detailed work scripts, methods of procedure, and standard operating procedures. Prepare incident report.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering with min. 5 years relevant work experience is required. Candidate with relevant professional licenses or certification has an advantage such as energy management.
Candidate with more years of relevant experience and able to demonstrate work competency may assign a senior role.
• The position requires good knowledge in mechanical or electrical system operation and maintenance for system such as cooling systems, hydraulic system, fire suppression and alarm system, BMS, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), diesel generator and electrical LV & HT power distribution.
• Knowledgeable in mechanical or electrical system design, able to study single line diagram, schematic diagram, and systems layout. Perform engineering calculations such as cooling load calculation, electrical load calculation, etc.
• Good knowledge of all laws that govern building management and maintenance, including building safety, emergency evacuation and environment protection.
• Must be a team player and able to work independently to resolve issues.
• Proficient in computer applications and software, including commercial computerized maintenance management systems, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel