MANAGEMENT TRAINEE [ SINGAPORE ]
• Assist in day-to-day retail operations and inventory management
• Provide excellent customer service experience and ensure customer satisfaction
• Handles sales and cashiering duties
• Staff management and training of new staff
• Any other adhoc duties as assigned Requirements
• Minimum Degree in any field
• Willing to work retail hours
• No experience required as training would be provided
• Attractive Staff Benefits & Bonuses / Annual leaves / Medical Leaves
• Career progression opportunities
*Performance Bonus (dependent on market condition, company and individual performance)
*6 months of Probation.
* Prefer Chinese (some parts of the products consist of pig’s skin)
* Prefer mandarin speaking candidate.
*Can consider fresh grad
*Pleasant looking and have some fashion sense.
* English and Mandarin communicating
* Need recruiter to do self-assessment test on MOM for candidates, to check on eligibility based on minimum qualifying salary and the university that they attended as some are not recognised. If failed SAT test, please do not send to HR
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]