SECRETARY / PERSONAL ASSISTANT [ ISKANDAR PUTERI ]
Specialisation: Clerical/Administrative Support
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,500.00 – 4,500.00
Posted Date : November 10, 2022
• To provide administrative support to Chief Investment Officer (CIO) in day to day tasks including daily time management, scheduling of business meetings and appointments.
• Assisting CIO on travel arrangement, compiling reports, meeting decks and official events.
• Performing administration functions such as preparing correspondences, document management and any other related tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Updating CIO’s calendar based on meeting invitation, scheduling of business meetings and appointments to avoid any overlapping due to changes in program or other commitments
• Updating CIO’s business contacts as and when required
• Liaising with ticketing agent and airline for flight booking and travel arrangement. Contacting the suitable hotel or liaise with ticketing agent for accommodation reservation and submitting the Business Travel & Advance Form (BTA) for approval before travelling
• To receive and review outgoing correspondences, business papers and other meetings papers prepared by the Head of Departments for CIO’s perusal and approval. To ensure it is comply with company format, no grammatical error, no typo error and clarity documents. Any amendments shall immediately return to drafter for correction.
• Upkeep the filing system for incoming and outgoing correspondences as based on company format and SOP.
• Compilation of the necessary meeting details, i.e. agendas, documents, reports, slides pack and meeting papers for CIO as and when required
• Submitting CIO’s claims i.e. business claims, leave passages and medical claims before 5th day of the month complete with receipts and supporting documents i.e. meeting invitation and approved Business Travel Authorization (BTA) through HRIS for management approval. To verify the CIO’s direct report claims prior to CIO’s approval.
• Submitting CIO’s declaration on usage of corporate card with receipts and supporting documents before 7th day of the month.
• May supervise other clerical staff; performs other duties as assigned.
Kindly contact Mr Najib for further details at 07-2305453 / 012-764 2870 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]