FACILITIES ENGINEER [ SENAI ]
- To monitor and ensure the good quality work vendors engaging in specialized of maintenance service work, such as maintenance works for Air Compressor, Cooling Tower, Air conditioner and other facility system service works and to report any deviation to facility HOD to further action if required.
- Responsible and act as a first for emergency and breakdown
- Maintain physical cared of building and conduct regular inspection and equipment maintenance comply with related the government policies, company policies, management procedure, and work instructions
- Monitor contractor / suppliers work closely to make sure all job is completed according to specification and requirements.
- Involved Kaizen – calculate the cost and time taken to implement the proposed solution inclusive of comprehensive maintenance of the energy related equipment facilities and the estimate return of investment. Developing cost effective utilize saving management measures and preparing analysis report.
- Review and evaluate some requirement for new expansion building. Provide feedback to relevant departments related to building design by participating in the Design Review meeting with Consultants and Vendor.
- Work closely with EHS team to maintain safe and clean working environments.
- Manages assigned facility projects from design through installation to include schedule, construction and planning.
1. Preferably Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, or any related field.
2. Atleast 2 – 3 years working experience in Facilities Management
3. Salary range RM 4,000 – RM 5,000
Kindly contact Mr Saiful for further details at 07-2305453 / 012 692 5453 or forward your resume to [email@example.com]