HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE [ JOHOR BAHRU ]
Specialisation: Human Resources
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Johor Bahru, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,500.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : September 22, 2022
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
- Prepare Human Resource documents related to an employee's entire life cycle during their employment.
- Managing employee benefits utilization such as overtime, salary, allowances, leaves, time-off & medical benefits as per Employee Handbook.
- Organize and maintain personnel records and keep all information updated.
- Update internal Human Resource databases such as maintaining leave records.
- Ensure all relevant daily HR operation are in compliance with company rules & regulation as well as government requirements.
- Implement compensation & benefit programs in accordance with the Company’s reward strategy
- Participate in market salary surveys and make regular review & update on grading and salary structure
- Lead and handle ad hoc HR projects and work assignments
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably majoring in HR Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years relevant work experience. Knowing HR system iflex is an advantage
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, meticulous and good analytical thinking
- Good sense of job ownership, accountability and integrity
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Human Resources Executive
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]