QUANTITY SURVEYOR [ SENAI ]
Specialisation: Science & Technology/Laboratory
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 0.00 – 0.00
Posted Date : September 19, 2022
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, Auto Cad.
- Graduates with degree / diploma in QS/ Building Technology
- At least 1 years of working experience in construction field or Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Auto-CAD
- Normal Duty of a QS
- Willing to work extra hours when required
- Skills: QS in Building Technology
Language: English Malaya and Mandarin (advantage)
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]