BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER [ SINGAPORE ]
Position – Business Development Manager
– General Manager
– Deputy General Manager
– Sales & Service Executive
– Sales and Service Engineer
– Estimator and Coordinator
– Senior Engineer Estimation / Production
– Determines annual unit and gross profit plans by implementing marketing strategies analyzing trends and results.
– Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annuals quotes for regions and territories, projecting exported sales volume and profit for
existing and new project/ product.
– Implement sales programs by developing sales action plans.
– Maintain sales volume, product and selling price by leaping current with supply and demand, changing trend, economic indicators and competitors.
– Established and adjust selling prices by monitory cost, competition, supply and demand.
– Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assignment employees (Sales Engineer) following up on the result.
– Maintains sales staff by recreating, selecting, orienting and training employees (Sales Engineer). Daily and weekly meeting is necessary.
– Maintains sales staff job result by counselling and discipline employee, planning, monitoring and appraising job result.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshop, review professional publication, establishing personal networks,
participate in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
– Review and approve tender and quotation
– Negotiation with Client
– Diploma or Degree in Engineering – Civil and Construction Engineering or
Mechanical Engineering or business.
Skills & Experience
– Meeting sales goals, negotiation, selling to customer needs, motivation for sales, sales planning, building relationship, coaching, managing process, market knowledge and developing budget.
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]