ELECTRICAL FITTERS [ SINGAPORE ]
Job Description of Electrical Fitter
Hands on Experience :
Electrical maintenance Works.
- Possess Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW) is preferable but not a must.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in ACMV and Electrical works.
- Good understanding of ACMV equipment operation in water cooled/ air cooled chilled water system such as chillers, cooling towers, AHUs and BMS.
- Able to read Electrical Single Diagram and trace electrical power and control circuits
- Basic knowledge in Main Switch Board, Electrical Starters and controls
- Experience in using portable power meters and familiar with usage of portable power meters is preferable. Training will be provided
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Hands-on, Hardworking and able to multi-task
- Willing to work long hours, if required
- Have good documentation practice
Working Hours :
Monday to Friday : 8.30am to 5,30pm
And Saturday : 9am to 1 pm
Work Place : 1 Kaki Bukit Avenue 3, KB-1, #02-17, Singapore 416087
Basic Salary : SGD1,000-,500 per month
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]