SENIOR / TEST ENGINEERING ASSISTANT [ SINGAPORE ]
- Supports Engineers to set up and conduct experiments/tests, compile and analyze the data.
- Support Engineers in setting up, verify and qualifying new Test Station, and Equipment.
- Performs tester Preventive/Corrective Maintenance and troubleshooting up to circuit board component level.
- Works with Engineering and Production team to fix Tester and Equipment issues on time.
- Supports and determines root cause of manufacturing low yield, un-scheduled downtime and quality issues.
- Works with Internal Supplier Engineer to resolve Supplier issues such as non-conforming materials and assembly of electrical components.
- Works with Engineering team for Test and Manufacturing Improvement Projects.
- Participate with other discipline Engineers/Production Supervisor/Safety team for efficient project execution to meet production requirement, project schedule and quality standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor based on business needs.
- Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- Have at least 2-3 years manufacturing related experience.
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting equipment up to circuit board component level.
- Have knowledge of sub assembly and circuit board functional testing.
- Knowledgeable on common Lab Test Equipment Operation like Multi-meter, Power Supplies and Oscilloscope.
- Knowledge of PLC, Automation skills, Power BI or programming skills will be an added advantage.
- Good team player, communication(written/verbal) and presentation skills.
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]