TECHNICIAN [ SKUDAI ]
Job Synopsis: Assist in all machines service and maintenance tasks, machine preventive maintenance, spare parts inventory control and facilities matters in the company.
· SPM/Certificate/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical field or any equivalent vocational or technical institutions.
· Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience on machines’ maintenance and troubleshooting role, especially in food manufacturing environment.
· Relevant experiences in vertical sachet/ pillow pouch packing machine, heating elements, conveying systems and mixers will be an advantage.
· Discipline, initiative, self-starter and team player
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out daily maintenance scopes and troubleshooting of machineries and equipment.
- Propose and execute good preventive maintenance plan, taking care spare parts inventory for regular wear and tear replacement.
- To ensure GMP is practiced before and after machine repairing.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure requirement and specification is being clearly communicated.
- To ensure minimum machine down time and maintain highest KPI.
- Prepare monthly machine efficiency report and inventory update.
- Support on facilities and repair of utilities.
- Assist in other duties which assigned by superior.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]