SALES OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE [PASIR GUDANG]
Position Objective (Overall Purpose of Job)
- The Sales Operation executive role is to work together with commercial and sales team to achieve the commercial objectives and improve customer’s satisfactory.
- Main responsibilities will be providing back-office support to customers and commercial team; manage the exposure with customers and risk on contracts and credit; manage customer complaint and after sales follow-up; coordinating and work with cross functions/department to meet the commercial objectives
Customer and commercial support
- Supporting the Sales Manager on daily basis on SAP quotation preparation and tender/bidding preparation.
- Manage sample arrangement and follow up
- Assisting in new projects creation, new customers onboarding and account creations.
- Follow up on trial proposal and other request from customers on the new/existing product additional requirements
- Provide periodically sales report to the commercial team, provide support to update the CRM system
- Work with commercial team to provide rolling 24 months forecast to demand planning team
- Actively work with commercial team to manage the customer’s credit exposure, /credit limit and payments collection.
- Manage customers contract to ensure contract is executed according to the contract validity
- Customer complaint management
- Actively follow up with internal department to manage complaints received from customers to ensure response on time.
- Work with different function and department to drive improvement and achieve higher customer satisfactory
Desired Qualities/Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business / marketing/ relevant.
- Minimum 3 ~ 5 years of working experience in similar position.
- Basic knowledge in B2B / international trades.
- Given the number of stakeholders you will interact with, you must have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build excellent relationships across the business
- Very good in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English language is a must.
- Accuracy and a keen attention to detail are key aspects of the role.
- Proactive and self-motivated individual would be an excellent fit as this function is in its first year of existence and requires further development.
- Proficiency in SAP and Saleforce.com (CRM) system will be an added advantage
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]