SENIOR MAINTENANCE MANAGER [ PASIR GUDANG ]
Specialisation: Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery)
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Salary Range : RM 10,000.00 – 15,000.00
Posted Date : August 09, 2022
Overall purpose of job
- To provide strategic and tactical leadership to achieve key Maintenance objectives in safety, environmental, compliance, production, reliability, predictive maintenance and cost.
- To manage a team of maintenance staff consist of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, reliability, technical store and boiler. Responsible for the overall plant reliability to optimum production output, reliable plant, safe and cost effective, while supporting the polices, goals, objectives of the company.
- Responsible for the energy management and saving strategy related to energy utilization. Ensure the implementation of equipment maintenance system and quality strategies are in place to enhance equipment reliability, availability and safety standard.
- Maintain and improve system documentation procedure, policy, work instructions and scope of work as apt of the company continuous improvement beyond ISO 9000, GMP and Food Safety FSSC 22000.
- Conduct job safety analysis on major maintenance and carry out tool box talk sharing.
- Head of department for maintenance department and manage the key maintenance activities for both BLC / BLE plant including:
- Mechanical team
- Electrical and Instrumentation
- Boiler & compliance
- Technical store.
- Manage the team and responsive for any breakdown, to minimize the unproductive hours. Align with the company target of UDT <2% for refinery and <3% for packing, and further improve over the year. He should be on call for 24×7 to manage the breakdown.
- Installation and Implementation of Reliability Program according to the road map. Responsible for overall plant maintenance, planning / scheduling, and preventive/predictive maintenance and asset care.
- Liaise with utilities provider government regulatory bodies such as TNB, Energy Commission, DOSH and other related authority to ensure comply with all relevant laws, statutory and regulations.
- As part of safety committee, participate in safety audits, and working closely with end users to close the gaps of safety finding. Provide tool box talks safety training to the team.
- Monitor inventories, and managing safety spare parts.
- Identify the training needs for the team. Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge and the contribution of the maintenance staff.
- Review the operation of plant equipment and system constantly to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate problem solving in a timely manner and to identify opportunities for the improvement.
- Compliance to the Quality management system, set up working standards, SOP, trouble-shooting procedure etc. that comply to BLC / BLE Quality management system, also compliances to local authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical / electrical engineering or any other related engineering.
- Maintenance experience is a must – Minimum 10 to 15 years in maintenance related work. At least 5 years’ experience in refinery, Oleo Chemical plant maintenance and execution.
- Experience in pumps, fans and rotating machineries.
- Strong knowledge in electrical, power, instrumentation and controls system. Knowledge in automation system in packing plant, refinery, warehouse.
- Experience in Reliability Program.
- Fluent in English & Computer literate
- Good command skill and excellent trouble shooting abilities.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]