BUYER [ SENAI ]
Specialisation: Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Senai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 4,000.00 – 6,000.00
Posted Date : July 27, 2022
- Analyze and review the opening Inventory on monthly basis in order to reduce inventory day below OP target and to evaluate aging stocks.
- Forecasts requirements and orders products to meet sales demands (lead time, MOQ, Safety Stock, Risk Buy management).
- Execute local, overseas Direct Materials Purchase base on MRP generated weekly otherwise as and when needed.
- Control inbound expenses at company best interest, same time achieve component supply connection/order fulfilment to customer demand.
- Establish SOP for Supply Chain / Purchasing function.
- Preparing reports such likes Inventory Analysis Report to monitor and reducing the aging material, Supplier Committed PO report, Good in Transit (GIT), Supplier Delivery Performance (OTD) and other completes required performance reports to ensure materials meet all specifications and standards of ISO/TS.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers which ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
- Expedite the material with suppliers when required base on customer demand.
- Co-ordinates purchasing activities with sourcing, Engineering and Manufacturing on resource product /part and new product development projects.
- Maintaining records of business transactions and product inventories, data reporting to companies or government agencies as necessary.
- Authorize to liaise and verify with Account department regarding invoices, Establish and maintains a schedule that reflects production performance to ensure materials are available according to production requirements.
- Execute deferment & cancellation order with supplier upon request for inventory management
- Lead time, MOQ, Safety Stock, Risk Buy Management & reduction program
- Staggered inbound program, cost management
- To participate in Lean Management, Kaizen, cost & waste reduction program
- Minimum 3~5 years working experiences in purchasing especially in manufacturing – knowledge of raw materials, inventory management.
- Knowledge in MRP
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Flexibility and Systematic
- Good writing and communications in English, Mandarin
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- Good analysis, Problem solving and Good negotiation skills
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]