WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR [GELANG PATAH ]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
• SPM or Diploma or equivalent from recognized institutions.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in the related field.
Special Expertise / Requirements:
• Computer literate
• Good knowledge in supply chain and inventory management.
• Experience in LMW, MITI and customs procedures.
Main Scope of Duties:
- Managing daily warehouse and logistics operations, ensuring all receiving, storing and issuing of materials are properly done and accounted for, and the stock records are updated in the system accordingly.
- Monitoring the safety stock levels and re-ordering of items as necessary.
- Managing the shipment of goods, which includes proper scheduling of deliveries, preparation of shipment documents and statutory reporting.
- On-going review, implementation and monitoring of warehouse controls including arranging periodical stock count and ensure stock availabilities.
- To identify slow moving and obsolete stocks and propose remedies and courses of action.
- Ensuring health, safety, cleanliness and security of the warehouse are maintained at all time.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space, adhering to storage design principles, recommending for improvement.
- Any other responsibilities or tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]