OPERATION MANAGER [ TOPPEN ]
About the job
To ensure that Operational and asset strategies are put into practice in the most effective and efficient
way in order to fulfil the purpose of the function. Be a strong contributor to the management team;
provide Operations matter expertise and processes to reach company objectives.
- You will be overall responsible to lead and develop the Operations team, apply operational excellence
- into our business through implementing consistent monitoring & reviewing of our commercial &
- operational processes to ensure efficiency & productivity in all areas of business and practising a long
- term asset maintenance plan to ensure that the building is kept in shape as new. Develop and plan best
- practises framework processes and procedures in line with the IKEA Group Risk Manual:
- Ensure the Shopping Centre is secure, safe and well maintained – every day in shape as new.
- Ensure Shopping Centre is the preferred landlord on the market by providing outstanding
- cooperation and excellent customer service to the centre tenants.
- Ensure tenants get relevant service in due time, example: by means of following up response
- time on tenants’ enquiries.
- Perform, develop and evaluate all activities related to the physical operation of the Centre
- including but not limited to the operations in the fields of Security & Safety, Outsource
- Subcontractors, Housekeeping, Parking management & other operational activities on-site.
- Actively manage and develop Sustainability / Recycle buy back Centre and CSR programs in
- line with the company objectives.
- Responsible for projects, inspections, Insurances, code compliance, and Sustainability.
- Manage the functions business plan, keeping it updated and ensuring that all proposed plans
- are executed in an efficiently and timely method.
- Prepare financial projection of the capital expenditure, Operation budget, Operations
- Strategy, Operations Plan, goals and objectives
- Conduct the operational and progressive report.
- Monitor contracts for compliance and cost control.
- Maintain partnering relationship with vendors, suppliers, and contractors while ensuring they
- deliver best products and services at minimum expenses.
- Producing and providing ongoing follow-up on Shopping Centre operations.
- Constantly renew and improve the Shopping Centre experiential aspects in creating a fantastic
- meeting place for the many people.
- Supporting on ongoing maintenance and development in achieving good cost, performance,
- energy efficiency and necessary compliances.
- Ensuring Group Documents/Policies and local laws and regulations are met.
Building Business Competence
- Coach, educate and develop staff; ensuring growth and exceeding set goals.
- Develop and / or update and implement Operations guidelines, standards and procedures in
- accordance with the company’s standards and legislation
- Contribute actively in various meetings.
- Ability to substitute the Shopping Centre Manager and be a regular Duty Manager.
- Lead the Operations team in different assignments, working efficient in a matrix organization
- University Degree in Management, Business or other related fields.
- Possess at least five years' experience in relevant field.
- Possess good contacts and networking with local and international retailers and brand
- Highly independent, organised and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a multitasking
- Must be able to communicate and liaise effectively and diplomatically with a diverse group of
- The ability to effectively lead and manage a team. Be an excellent team player and leader with
- a strong commercial drive.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]