MARKETING EXECUTIVE [TOPPEN ]
About the job
Be an enthusiastic, proactive and highly organised person to initiate and execute designated
marketing duties, a team player with a pleasant personality to establish good working relationships
with internal and external parties, able to work independently and resourceful in delivering the
marketing objectives effectively and efficiently from a cost perspective.
• To plan and to execute unique sales plans to achieve the company objectives and income
• To develop pricing strategies and identify additional income opportunities.
• Responsible in achieving the income KPI of the assigned promotion and advertising areas.
• Responsible in coordinating all relevant advertising bookings with appointed advertising
• To develop and implement commercial events, marketing and advertising campaigns,
maintain promotional materials and inventory, plan meetings, maintain databases and
• Identify and build business relationships with strategic partners for joint campaigns and
• Gather market information and competitor activities.
• Any other ad-hoc assignments as designated from time to time by the Management of the
Company within reasonable working condition.
• Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Business
Administration or equivalent with minimum of 1 year working experience.
• Good negotiation and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Organized and good attention to details.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Able to work independently and multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
• Proficient with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint & other office applications.
• Able to start work immediately or with short notice is preferred.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]