FACILITIES ENGINEER [MASAI , JOHOR ]
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
• Budgetary responsibilities to manage building facility central services such as
reception, cleaning, waste management, housekeeping, and parking.
• To ensure the administration documentations and records are carried out in accordance
to the ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 standards.
• Responsibility to ensure plant facilities and building systems meet internal standards
and external regulatory requirements. Overall plan, organise and control the company’s
administration and housekeeping and cleaning in according to food safety requirement.
• Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections to determine the need for
repairs or renovations.
• Review and monitoring of current facility management processes to optimize
efficiency. Analysis of potential improvements.
• Writing of internal SOPs for relevant areas.
• Scheduling of routine maintenance and Troubleshooting any issues with the plant
facilities: To coordinate and support in any matter related to building maintenance
(corrective & preventive).
• Design of new processes or procedures across the facility
• Oversight of improvement or installation projects
• Supervision of contractors (external) and junior facilities staff (internal); ensure all
personnel is following company’s rules and regulations.
• Review building utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
• Any other duty/responsibility assigned by Management.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
Education : At least Degree in Engineering (BSc, MSc) or equivalent
At least 5 years of working experiences in relate to Administrative and Facility management in a manufacturing
• Good, effective written and verbal communication skills in
English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Chinese.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of GMP, HACCP and ISO 22000
and FSSC 22000.
• Possess strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving
• Knowledge of DOSH, DOE and other environmental regulations
• Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating
requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities
• Must be a well-organised, detail and customer (internal and external)
• Strong procurement and negotiation skills
Grade : H/G
Full time / part time : Full time
Location : Local (Johor)
Working conditions : Normal Shift Some travelling required for meetings with and visits to other sites.
Flexible attitude in working outside office hours if required.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]