ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION DY MANAGER [PASIR GUDANG]
Job Requirements: –
· Bachelor in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
· Preferably 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
· Mature – preferable age of 40 and above years and above
· Understand/Interpret/draw Electrical Single line diagram. Microsoft software, SAP software, IBM Notes Software
· Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills. Good integrity and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
1. Responsible for doing all type of maintenance job related to instruments/ electrical.
2. To do all preventive maintenance check as per schedule.
3. To give suggestions and implementation for the improvement of the plant.
4. Instrument troubleshooting and calibration, perform equipment preventive maintenance, Yokogawa/Emerson DCS troublshooting, HP/MP Boiler & TOH Operation and troubleshooting,
Bagging machine/Oil filling Machine operation and troubleshooting, POIMS Tank Gauging System Troubleshooting, PLC and sensor troubleshooting.
5. To recalibrate the critical instruments as required under Integrated Management System and maintain proper records.
6. To make monthly shift schedule & to give training to new employees in the department.
7. To indent the spares and materials and to follow up with stores & purchasing department for delivery of the spares.
8. To follow all the safety procedures, prevent pollution to environment, to comply with food/feed safety requirements, to comply with all MS/ISO standards in the company, requirements and improve energy efficiency.
9. Responsible for allocating the work to their subordinates under their section and provide necessary guidance. To ensure work in safe, healthy and conducive working environment.
10.To check visually all the critical equipment and report to Sr. Manager if any abnormality found.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]