AUTOMATION EXECUTIVE ( PASIR GUDANG)
Specialisation: Engineering – Others
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Salary Range : RM 3,500.00 – 5,000.00
Posted Date : May 13, 2022
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of improvement project in a timely manner to facilitate the plant operation
- Plan and execute preventive checklist of PLC for all plants
- Prepare and propose budget for improvement task
- Handling ISO documentations
- Create and update SOP
- Counter check rejected PLC parts to avoid PLC rejected wrongly
- Responsible to execute improvement project.
- Responsible for plant machinery control software
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate/Diploma/ Professional Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred Mandarin Speaker candidate
- Knowledge in PLC software, electrical and electronic engineering.
- Experience in PLC & HMI programming. (Siemens Step7, TIA Portal & Schneider Unity Pro)
- Ability to co-ordinate and contribute in plant automation activities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of personal motivation and ability to work in team.
- Possess own transport.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]