ELECTRICAL ENGINEER [KULAI]
Working Days: 5 days
Troubleshoots and repairs alternating current electrical systems on generators, automatic transfer switches, generator controls and engine related mechanical failures; and performs routine preventative maintenance, oil and filter changes and inspections on all generator.
Diagnose and repair any issues found during Genset testing. Perform voltage adjustment on generators based on customer requirements. Re-wire, adjust and install control panels and breakers.
- Strong understanding of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Able to interpret engineering drawings, inter-connection wiring diagrams, and electrical schematics and able to do troubleshooting of Generator Set.
- Excellent communication skills based on customer retention.
- Perform generator functional test and load bank tests on diesel generators.
- Diagnose and repair any issues found during Genset testing.
- Perform voltage changes on generators based on customer requirements.
- Re-wire, adjust and install control panels and voltage regulators.
- Adjust speed controls and various settings in programming.
- Installs, services and repairs lighting fixtures, electrical panels, outlets and Generator set wiring.
- Perform testing and commissioning of Genset at site.
- Perform preventive maintenance of power generator equipment including but not limited to oil and filter changes and part replacement.
- Perform servicing of generator, change oil and filters.
- Identified and alleviated potential safety hazards around the genset.
- Experience with Volvo, Perkins, Doosan, MTU and other diesel engines ranging from 20-3000kVA.
- Knowledge of the English language is compulsory / Mandarin is advantage.
- Possess a strong ability in problem solving.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org ]