ENGINEERING DIRECTOR [SKUDAI]
▪ A senior Management position to lead the team of Managers, Engineers and Technicians handling New Product Introduction (NPI), Manufacturing Processes, Testing, and Equipment.
▪ Manages the Engineering functions in the Assembly, Packaging & Testing of Optoelectronics device manufacturing as well as PCB Assembly lines including box builds and testing.
▪ Ensures high product yields at optimum production efficiency by introducing innovative technologies to maximize the productivity while reducing the reworks & rejects.
▪ Oversees the Engineering activities to provide sustaining support to Manufacturing for Process & Test Engineering activities to optimize the production cycle time and improve product yields.
▪ Leads the New Product Introduction (NPI) through development of prototypes, process Validation, product qualifications and establish mass production as per schedules.
▪ Oversees the hardware and software development activity for the design & development of Test Setup for the products manufactured.
▪ Works with the Engineering Teams of Global sister companies and Customer’s, to organize Transfer of Technology, New Product Introduction, First article approval, pilot scale production and transition to high volume manufacturing.
▪ Monitoring and control of Project schedules & costs, maintaining timelines and effective deployment of Engineering resources, capacity assessment and periodic status reporting to the Management.
▪ Hiring, training, and mentoring of Engineers and organizing the Engineering team to get best team performance to achieve the Engineering objectives in line with organizational goals.
▪ Oversees NPI, BOM obsolescence Management, Engineering changes, system level documentation review and approve labor quotes.
▪ Coordinates failure analysis working with internal teams, Customers, and external Labs to address Customer complaints and to provide effective corrective and preventive solutions.
▪ Development of strategic roadmaps and plans to keep pace with Technology advancements relating to areas of optoelectronics/ Microelectronics, as well as PCBA & box level assembly.
▪ Identify and source key equipment to support assembly & Test automation, study economic viability and to submit purchase proposals to top management.
▪ Organize, drive, motivate and review the Engineering Teams time bound performance to achieve both companywide and departmental goals.
▪ Experience/knowledge in Optoelectronics components manufacturing will be an added advantage.
▪ Strong working knowledge of business processes and Engineering Management.
▪ Excellent people management experience, including the ability to hire, evaluate and motivate.
▪ Effective communication and presentation skills to properly communicate complex information to cross functional teams as well as to customers and vendors.
▪ Communicates well with technical and non-technical personnel to convey the point effectively.
▪ Clear and decisive leader with ability to influence and achieve results in a global organization.
▪ Effectively prioritizes & manages multiple tasks with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, deadlinedriven environment.
▪ Strong working knowledge of quality systems and risk management.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]