PROJECT ENGINEER [SENAI]
POSITION SUMMARY :
To direct, lead and manage engineering projects to meet the needs of customer’s requirements through Product & Process Development, Product Management and Manufacturing operations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure that the development team meets the customer’s requirements and manufacturability
- Ensure that the development team meets the expected gross margins from sales of product etc as spelt up by the management
- Lead development projects and ensure projects follow closely to New Product Development methodology (PACE)
- Execute engineering project to enhance yield, productivity improvement and automation of processes
- Chair project meeting and update project schedule regularly. Co-ordinate internal resources to support customer’s requirements
- Reporting project status through monthly and quarterly reports.
- Conduct training for new team members eg. Windchill & PACE methodology.
MAIN FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Manage and monitor tooling investment for new product
PLACE IN THE ORGANIZATION:
Design Engineer, Process Engineer, QA Engineer
INTER BU / SBG LIAISONS:
Co-ordinate and interface with Product Management, Design, Process, Operations and suppliers regarding the development of products.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- SKILLS REQUIRED :
– Knowledge in plastic technology, stamping processes and assembly processes including hands-on experience.
– Good project management skills.
- PERSONALITY TRAIT :
– Good interpersonal skills, strong technical background with analytical mind.
– Self-motivated and ability to communicate well with all level of staff and external contacts.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]