SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER [MANUFACTURING]
Specialisation: Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Work Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary Range : RM 12,000.00 – 13,000.00
Posted Date : March 17, 2022
- To lead and manage Engineering Department & to achieve an effective manufacturing cost, process, quality and operating policies. which conform to customers’ specifications and requirements.
- To manage and direct the available engineering resources in order to resolve all production related engineering & quality issues and to implement continuous improvements to achieve Engineering & Plant KPIs.
- To manage and increase the productivity, effectiveness and efficiency of engineering approaches & methods which compliant to medical requirements, through engagement and motivation of staffs, improvement of information flow, and effective communication to support better management reporting, organizational planning, and business process flow
- Train and develop engineering staffs through effective communication, positive staff motivation & engagement to achieve higher productivity, efficiency and quality standards.
- Coordinate, support and liaison with Corporate Services functions constantly in order to achieve efficiency and effective sales, financial and human resource planning and utilization.
- Implement cost-effective manufacturing processes to reduce the WIP scrapped and achieve high quality of products.
- To investigate the process and quality failure resulted from equipment/process related problem and provide permanent solution to fix them
- Provide the rational statistical and quality engineering methods for evaluating the processes, equipment or system reliability, production process capability through Lean Six Sigma concept and provide continuous process improvement.
- Design and write engineering study protocol and execute the protocols which include data collection, analysis and provide recommendation if further improvement is required
- Ensure all engineering SOPs and documentation are compliance with OSHA, ISO 9002, ISO13485, ISO22301. Ensure updated release documents are changed, reviewed and approved before implementation of validation and its must remain and operate in validated state.
- Enforce a strict adherence to the quality and regulatory requirements which govern all engineering activities, relying on risk based methods, rational and data supported decision making and proper documentation.
- Enforce & heavy focus on design change management implementation & validated state.
- Develop of new medical manufacturing concepts from DQ, IQ, OQ to PQ and manages feasibility studies of the design to determine if capable of functioning as intended.
- Prepare and justify departmental budget; and control and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures, P&L and pre-set cost reduction target to align with organization directive
- Ensure proper evaluation, review of design and cost of manufacturing of custom made equipment.
- Ensure proper identification, effective utilize and adequate maintenance of machinery, equipment, M&E systems and other operations assets of company.
- Promote relationship with strategic vendors and suppliers to acquire new technologies in order to improve manufacturing process and reduce manufacturing cost.
- Identify, analyse, develop and propose the appropriate measures and strategy to mitigate the business risk
- Ensure that adequate resources and accurate/timely information is disseminate to management in order to contain and manage the excursion and business risk.
- Great analytical and math skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with many other teams and good leadership and interpersonal skills to manage a team on engineers
- Ability to create a set of qualifications for a new product
- Ability to give constructive criticism and provide constructive idea to solve day to day engineering problems.
- Results oriented and able to work in fast pace environment.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]