QUALITY SUPERVISOR [NUSAJAYA]
The Quality Supervisor evaluates and drives quality and continuous improvement activities under the supervision of the Site Quality Leadership. This includes but is not limited to the site Quality Control plans, testing protocols and the optimization of processes. Assists with the implementation of corporate and site Lean Manufacturing goals and strategies for improving the operations and processes within the organization. Employs Lean methodologies and tools to accomplish business objectives. This position reports to the site Quality Manager in coordination with Site leadership and Director of Quality.
• Perform and record inspection of incoming, outgoing, reworked, and customer items according to procedures, customer’s specifications and requirements, including FAI parts. Raise report when necessary.
• Interact and liaise with suppliers or vendors for any quality issues
• Kaizen, 5S, and Lean Manufacturing and Problem-solving tools
• Single piece flow production methodologies.
• Lean Champion, conduct, manage and maintain lean activities in the company.
• Control, manage and maintain customer returns, supplier returns.
• Prepare test procedure whenever required.
• Perform assembly, testing and packing as per procedure/documentation whenever needed.
• Implement QMS procedure, work instructions and other quality related duties/documents.
• Perform any other supporting duties assigned
• Continuous process improvement philosophies.
• Statistical concepts.
• Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings and Acceptance Criteria
• Assist with additional tasks as necessary
• Observe all safety procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and perform all job responsibilities in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
Required Education and Experience:
• A bachelor's degree in Quality Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or any Engineering discipline or Diploma in any Engineering discipline 3 – 5 years of working experience in a low to high volume mix manufacturing environment.
• A Lean certification (Minimum Green Belt) through an accredited organization or equivalent in
• Effective communicator, team player and must possess good technical and problem-solving skills.
Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
• Less than 20% travel required
• Moderate walking and climbing
• Physically able to conduct inspections and carry equipment used for inspections
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; and stoop
• Regular, predictable attendance is required
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Saturday. Occasional evening and Sunday work may be required as job duties demand.
Some limited travel will be required.
Kindly contact Mr Hanafi at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to [email@example.com ]