SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER [ISKANDAR PUTERI]
Purpose of the Role :
You will be a key member of the operations team reporting directly to the factory director. You will be responsible for all incoming raw materials required for the production, contract negotiation and agreement with suppliers and materials collection schedules and raw material forecasting. You will work closely with the Production planning team, the animal nutrition team and the R&D team.
- Develop and maintain a good business relationship with suppliers.
- Develop and maintain supplier databases, agreements and contracts.
- Track and manage pipeline of supplies through contract negotiation to signing of agreement.
- Set purchasing and inventory control procedures and coordinate materials requirements.
- Collaborating with nutritionists to optimise materials and utilization.
- Collaborating with R&D for materials, trial results and samples for analysis.
- Collaborating with production to ensure the quality of supply.
- Work with suppliers on materials collection schedule.
- Preparing, agreeing & filing supply contracts.
- Coordinate with existing suppliers and ensure the quantity of supply is met at a suitable delivery schedule to suit production.
- Collaborating with QHSE to ensure the quality of materials supply and communicate any shortfalls in quality to the suppliers.
- Do material forecasting with the production planning team and highlight any changes or issues with price, availability etc
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization.
- Minimum 8 years experience with sourcing and supply chain. Agricultural or manufacturing background is a plus for this job.
- Minimum 3 years management experience in a related field.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Strong computer literacy, including word processing, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Experience with data management, purchasing or sourcing in the agribusiness.
- Able to travel/drive for visiting suppliers and negotiate with them.
- Dynamic, hard working and energetic individual, able to work well in a small team
- Able to plan, organize, evaluate and report on activity schedules.
- Be proactive and be able to identify opportunities, and self-generate work
- Strong attention to detail, while also able to see long-term strategic improvements and developments
- Exhibit a good attitude and demonstrates interpersonal skills to work with people from different backgrounds
Reporting Lines & Supervision
- You will report directly to the Factory Director. Please review the Org. Chart to understand how your position fits in with the rest of the company.
- You will directly manage the SCM team which includes a purchasing supervisor, Fleet line leader and warehouse line leader.
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]