MARKETING EXECUTIVE [SENAI]
Develops and execute all marketing, communication activities for Singapore, Malaysia and Indo China countries. Drives the realization of strategic elements, identifies new opportunities and explores potential developments in alignment with the regional strategy.
1. Job Responsibilities
• Focus on the following market relevant departments: Marine, Automotive OE, Service, Part Sales, and Corporate.
• Leads the overall planning, implementation, and evaluation of all marketing efforts for Malaysia, Singapore, and Indo-China countries.
• Strategic and conceptual, develops and executes marketing plan to drive the Business Strategy
• Works within the regional marketing organization
• Manages marketing for key customer groups
• Drives digital marketing programs including social media, GMB, EDM and online portal
• Enhances loyalty programs and customer engagement
• Develops campaigns for products and services
• Promotes company and product brands
• Administers external and internal communication
• Support strategic development projects
• Customer Relationship Management
• Digital Marketing
• Loyalty Programs
• Measuring Success
• PR and Communication
• Print and Promotion Materials
• Special Campaigns and Customer Events
• Surveys and Market Insights
• Workshop Programs
• …and as evolving
2. Budget Planning and Control (Resources)
In alignment with regional processes
Requirement / Qualification
• Diploma or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Design or related field
• At least 5 years of professional experience in the related field.
• Skills in design software /apps is an added advantage
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal, operational thinking, and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Exhibit intercultural sensitivity.
• Good process understanding, presentation skills as well as a good team-player
• Proactive and resourceful
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Fluent English (negotiation skills)
Kindly contact Ms Rachel at +6019-772 2619 for further details or send your resume to [ email@example.com ]