MAINTENANCE ENGINEER [JOHOE BAHRU]
Higher Secondary/ Pre-U/ A Level
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for servicing and maintaining all
machines in connector manufacturing and hand fill; mechanically & electrically. All work is to be completed
with the highest levels of safety, quality, service, and cost as possible
1. Must have experience with machine repair and either machining or electrical troubleshooting.
2. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work independently.
3. Setup up and maintain automated and manual machines.
4. Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues on machines.
5. Log maintenance and repairs in a maintenance system.
6. Replace, repair, and make new components for production equipment.
7. Technical support and perform analysis for all projects, installations, and repairs
8. Provide support to engineering, operation & to improve preventive maintenance activities.
9. Any task/project; as and when assigned by Superior.
10. Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions
*The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates
may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities. *
1. 5+ Years of Experience in a Technician or Maintenance role.
2. Knowledge of General die mechanics and bench work
3. Blueprint reading/drafting.
4. Experience with saws, lathes, mills, and surface grinders is a plus.
5. Troubleshooting of Progressive Stamping Dies, Automated machines, mechanical. (Hydraulic ram
presses is a plus)
6. Electrical (Proximity Sensors, Servo Motors, Production Cameras, PLCs).
7. Experience with PLCs and electrical troubleshooting is a plus.
8. Pneumatics (Air Cylinders, Electric/Air Solenoid Switches, Flow Control Valves.
9. Lifting Requirements: Medium Work – Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist.
10. Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions: Must adhere to all department safety rules and regulations.
11. Ability to use digital dashboard for thorough analysis and fault reviews is a plus.
12. Mold machine knowledge is a plus
1. High school diploma required (preferable in Mechatronics)
2. Tool & Die or Electrical Journeyman/Certification
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ email@example.com ]