SAP SPECIALIST [KULAI]
· To work closely with China SAP & IT team to initiate and lead SAP related projects in Malaysia.
· To act as Coordinator in terms of system support for all SAP modules (FI, PP, MM, WM, etc). Also, to be a Local SAP advisor on user’s requirements on functional, system development and etc. Able to support in terms of identify and feedback to HQ IT in timely manner on the requirements and bugs found.
· Conduct users training and preparing training manual in English. Responsible to increase the knowledge of SAP/EWM to every functional teams.
· Able to support customize and development on Local requirement(s) on reports for various department.
· Flexible and able to perform other relevant SAP/EWM responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
· Establishing SAP test plan and to ensure the existing SAP/EWM workstream are aligns with our current business practices.
· Will involve actively in warehouse on the inventory improvement projects/activities from time to time.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or consideration of an equivalent combination of education and experience
· At least 5 years SAP experience within the manufacturing industry preferred.
· Have knowledge of System design/development (technical specification for forms, reports, interfaces, data conversions, extensions/modifications and workflows)
· Strong communication with varying levels of audiences both written and verbal.
· Excellent communication and problem resolution skills.
· Good personality and mature behavior.
Kindly contact the following consultant at +60 19-785 1503 for further details or send your resume to Mr Hanafi [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]